Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Peacock Color Creations






Photo Credit: Studio Wed

As you know, the main colors for our wedding are champagne and ivory!! The ceremony will feature a sea of these colors. However, we will be bringing in some color for both the cocktail hour and the reception. While we won't have a huge variety of colors, I am so in love with the variety of colors in the peacock feather. My dining room is actually decorated with colors from the peacock. So, when I saw these photos, I was so inspired by the colors, and will definitely be using some of the peacock color inspiration throughout the wedding. Where? You will have to wait and see, but it will be beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. I loooooooooooove the cupcake idea! And peacock colors are very nice! Thanks for sharing the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete