Thursday, September 10, 2009

9 Years Going Strong


I know that I am supposed to be sharing photos from the wedding that we went to this past weekend, but I have some other exciting news to share. Today, September 10, 2009, is 9 years that my fabulous fiance and I have been dating! I am so blessed to say that I have had this gorgeous man in my life for this many years. Today I have thought back to so many times that we have spent together and how our relationship has been blessed throughout these years. I can think back to our very first date, and the day that we made this beautiful relationship of ours "official". Next year at this time, I will be calling my fabulous fiance my husband, and I can't wait. What an incredible journey it has been so far, and I can't wait to start the journey as husband and wife, for the rest of our lives.

3 comments:

  1. That is truly a blessing! When you're with the right person time seems to fly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the message. Really meant a lot. Love is such a beautiful thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary. That is a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete