Friday, April 3, 2009

The Blackwell Wedding..........

Harold and Alenda were married this past Saturday, March 28, 2009, in Athens, GA. Their ceremony was originally supposed to take place on North Campus at the University of Georgia. However, due to the rain, the ceremony was moved inside, and what a beautiful wedding it was. The entire day was full of love, happiness, and togetherness. What a joyous day! I am delighted to share more photos from their beautiful wedding day! Congrats again, to Mr. & Mrs. Blackwell.


The adorable ring bearer!

Here comes the bride!

You may now kiss the bride. Yes!

The first time presented as Mr. & Mrs. Blackwell

How handsome is my "soon to be husband"

Me & the beautiful bride

My fabulous fiance & his line brothers

My fabulous fiance & I

The bride & groom doing the "stanky leg" :)

All of the frat brothers dancing with the bride

"Prophecy" Christopher, Harold, Frank & Kareem

2 comments:

  1. Tequila, where are the other pictures from the wedding?

    -TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! Send me your e-mail address and I will send them to you. Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete