Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mother of the Bride

I know that this blog is all about weddings, but what other person could be as important to this wedding than the mother of the bride. My mother! I first want to wish her a Happy Birthday!! I too hope, as she did me, that all of her dreams come true!! Words cannot begin to express just what my mother means to me! EVERYTHING!! The relationship that she and I have is priceless, and I hold on to it with everything that I have. My mother has been so amazing throughout this wedding planning process. She has been there every step of the way. Anything that I have had to do for this wedding, big or small, she has been involved, and has been the biggest help. She has spent countless hours, taking my phone calls about a wedding idea, flipping through wedding magazines, and watching every bridal show known to man, just to be there for me and my special day. (And did I mention, that my wedding isn't until June 2010!!) I just wanted to put into writing, for the entire world to see, that I appreciate my mother and everything that she has done for me and everything that she continues to do. She is a phenomenal woman, mother, and friend, and I am so blessed to have her in my life. Many soon to be brides, ask me my opinion about the wedding planning process, and I always offer up the same piece of advice.............Enjoy EVERY SINGLE MOMENT WITH YOUR MOTHER!! Many people get caught up in the things that don't really matter, but the time that is spent with your mother, planning your wedding, is time that you will cherish for the rest of your life. Thanks mom for everything! Happy Happy Birthday!! You deserve the world! Love you!!

My Mom and I (Isn't She Lovely)

No comments:

Post a Comment