Monday, April 27, 2009

Capture The Moment

I first have to start off by saying that I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. It was so gorgeous this past weekend in NC. You could not have dreamed of a more beautiful day!. This week is all about engagement photos. As you know, the fabulous fiance and I are planning to head to Destin, FL this weekend for our engagement photos. We would be squared away if we could only figure out what we are going to wear for these photos. We scoured every store in Charlotte this weekend, looking for a few engagement photo looks, however, we came up empty. So..........the hunt is on, and we only have a couple of days to find those perfect looks. Any ideas or sites that anyone would like to suggest, would be greatly appreciated. There are so many looks for the beach, so we are trying to find what represents us!!! The important thing, however, is that we capture the love that we have for one another. So, to my fabulous fiance, I love you honey,and I can't wait to capture every moment with you! Muah!






Photo credit: Nicole Caldwell

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are going to have such a blast!! Especially if you are able to shoot on a beach. I'm jealous! :) I would suggest bringing multiple outfits, one casual, one dressy, one funky. Just try to make it you and have fun!

    ReplyDelete