Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Color of Dreams

Today I was so blessed to celebrate my 29th birthday. There were so many things that were special about today. My mother text me at 12:00 am, on the dot, wishing me a happy birthday and saying "May all of your Dreams come True"!! And I have to say........all of my dreams did come true, and they continue to come true everyday!! I am engaged to the most fascinating man around. It is such a wonderful feeling to know that you are about to spend the rest of your life with someone who totally gets you and you totally get them. Each day, my fabulous fiance puts a smile on my face. I have an amazing family and wonderful friends, who truly care for me!! What more could a girl ask for? Well since you asked, it didn't hurt that my fabulous fiance got me a little something in one of those special blue boxes with the white ribbon! He is the best man ever!! I really had no expectations of any gifts for my birthday. With the wedding planning and trying to build our lives together, that truly is enough for me! However, my fabulous fiance always goes that extra mile to make me feel special and bring that element of surprise to my face. Our love, my family and friends, and the life that we are building together are the colors of my dreams. And sharing everyday with the people that I love is the best birthday present ever. So, to all who frequently read this blog, I hope that on your special day, all of your dreams come true and you find the colors of your dreams!!

1 comment: