Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Engagement Dress

When I first became engaged, there was one dress, in particular, that caught my eye. "THE" Oscar de la Renta dress. There was just something about this dress that I just absolutely loved. Every magazine I opened, every wedding site I went to.....there was the dress. While I never actually tried on the dress, due to the fact that I would have had to fly across country, I still think that it is a beautiful gown. While I have found my gorgeous wedding dress, that I am in love with, it is exciting to see that someone else, had that same excitement as I did upon seeing this dress. This dress to me is called "The Engagement Dress" because it was the first dress that I saw that made me know and feel like I was going to be a bride. And the dress that I will be wearing as a bride, is truthfully breathtaking and magical!! I can't wait!




1 comment: