Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Spirit of Ecstasy

As I drive up to the Biltmore, to marry the man of my dreams, I will be led by the spirit of ecstasy. The spirit is the mascot on the Rolls Royce. There is no other car that I could dream of riding to my ceremony in, than a Vintage Rolls Royce. The representation of the spirit is everything that I will be feeling and resembling on my wedding day. The Spirit of Ecstasy is in the form of a woman leaning forwards with her arms outstretched behind and above her. Billowing cloth runs from her arms to her back, resembling wings. On June 12, 2010, I will be the woman with her arms outstretched, ready to greet her groom, with her veil running through her arms, grasping onto the once in a lifetime feeling, of marrying her partner for life.








No comments:

Post a Comment