Monday, June 1, 2009

Another Perfect Match

The one thing on our wedding day that is just as important as the wedding gown and the food is the.....groom's tuxedo. We have been playing around with a few different ideas for my soon to be husband's wedding day attire. I think that we both have the same idea, however, we just have to make that step to start trying on some tuxedos. Whatever my groom decides to wear, what matters to me most, is that he will make an appearance, waiting to become my husband, for the rest of his life!! So cheers to the bridal gown and tuxedo that in essence will become the perfect match.

1 comment:

  1. What are you wedding colors? I see that you have a chocolate tuxedo, I found a great chocolate (dark chocolate) tuxedo at a little shop in Atlanta, off of Roswell Road.

    ReplyDelete