Monday, June 22, 2009

Official Engagement Announcement

Finally.....It Hit The Paper! This past Sunday, Father's Day, our official engagement announcement hit the paper. My mom always hits the town early on Sunday mornings to buy all of her goodies, and I was so excited when she walked in and handed me the Rome News Tribune. Anytime, I am home, I always look in the paper on Sunday mornings to read the engagement announcements and to see the brides who have just recently been married. Sunday was my turn!! It was even more exciting because my mom had chosen the picture and I hadn't seen it yet. As I opened the paper and saw "Wilson Williams Engagement" a huge smile came upon my face. I am preparing myself to marry the man of my dreams!! My fabulous fiance was still asleep, but I had to wake him up and share the Sunday morning paper with him! He said that he loved our announcement, but as soon as he woke up "for real", he asked to see it again!! LOL! So, it is official!! Let the festivities begin!! (Below is the actual announcement that hit the paper)



Photo Credit: Rome News Tribune

Mr. and Mrs. Tim Wilson of Rome announce the engagement of their daughter Takila Shamere Wilson to Christopher Anthony Williams, son of Mr. and Mrs. Clyde Williams of Darien. Miss Wilson is a 1998 graduate of Pepperell High School and a 2003 graduate of University of Georgia with a Bachelor of Arts degree in biology. She is currently employed with Daiichi Sankyo as a pharmaceutical sales representative. The bride-elect is the sister of T.J. Wilson of Columbia, S.C., and Mia Wilson of Rome. She is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Milton Wilson Sr. and John S. Ransom, all of Rome and the late Emma Ransom.Williams is a 1998 graduate of McIntosh County Academy and a 2004 graduate of University of Georgia with a Bachelor of Science degree in entomology. He is employed with Orkin Commercial Services as a service manager. The groom-elect is the brother of Shawn Cox of Portland, Ore., and Charity Williams of Darien. He is the grandson of Maude Smith, Mattie Williams, the late Henry Smith and the late David Williams. The wedding ceremony is planned for Saturday, June 12, 2010, at The Biltmore Ballrooms in Atlanta. Invitations will be sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment