Monday, June 15, 2009

Engagement Debut

A special package arrived today at my mom's house, and it contained our photo and announcement that we will place in my hometown's newspaper. We are really so excited to "officially" announce our engagement and upcoming nuptials to everyone, well at least Rome, GA. I would have to say, however, that I was a little disappointed. I don't know if it is because I am from a small town or maybe they are just old fashioned, but our newspaper would not let us print a photo of us, as a couple. They only accepted photos of the bride!! ::( Regardless of that, we are really excited to print our announcement. We will also place an announcement in my fabulous fiance's hometown newspaper, and hopefully we will both make the paper!! Can't wait to share more. (P.S.- Thanks Mom for taking care of everything. You Rock! I love you very much!)

Photo Credit: Abigail Seymour

No comments:

Post a Comment