Monday, June 29, 2009

Live It Off The Wall

I know, I know, I have been MIA!! For the past few weeks, I haven't had one extra minute to do anything......but I am back. It is full steam ahead for the wedding planning! We have made more decisions with the wedding, and we are, of course, making decisions daily. I have to take a moment to say that we will miss Michael Jackson so much!! Last Thursday was a heartbreaking day for fans of Michael Jackson, all over the world. We have celebrated his amazing talent and his humanitarian spirit for decades. His music has filled millions of wedding receptions, and has brought a tear or two to many eyes during wedding ceremonies. My fabulous fiance and I had so many of his songs already on our list wedding playlist, and you can believe that we will party like never before. My favorite MJ song has to be "Off The Wall"....."So Tonight, gotta leave that nine to five upon the shelf. And just enjoy yourself"!! We plan to live each day, just as those lyrics describe. "Life Ain't so bad at all, if you live it off the wall"!!



Photo Credit: Ben Chrisman

No comments:

Post a Comment