Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bulldog Sweethearts

As of 2004, there were over 20,000 University of Georgia alums, who are married to UGA spouses. My fabulous fiance and I are so lucky to join this prestigious club next year. We love UGA for many reasons, obviously football, but this is the place where we found each other, over a decade ago. I think back to the moment that we first saw and talked to each other, beside the Drama building. Thinking of our own story and hearing the many stories of other alumni loves, brings tears to my eyes. When you are an 18 year old kid, heading off to college, you never really know what you want out of life. You certainly don't know or realize that the guy you met standing beside the stairs of the Drama building, every Thursday, is going to be your husband!! UGA has provided so many wonderful things to DAWGS all over this world, but UGA gave me the opportunity to meet my future husband, my best friend, and my partner for life. GO DAWGS!!!!


1 comment: