Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Time of Your Life

I think one thing every bride says about her wedding is that she wants it to be F-U-N!!! Your wedding is the happiest day of your life and you want to have a blast, along with your family and friends. Today was one of those days when thinking about all things "life", I thought to myself, how I want my wedding to be the best time of my life. I thought about how great it would be to just be at a fun celebration of life and love. In thinking about my wedding day, the lyrics to "The Time of My Life" by Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes popped into my head! The lyrics reminded me that everyday with the one whom you love should be the time of your life!


I've had the time of my life
No I never felt this way before
Yes I swear it's the truth
And I owe it all to you
'Cause I've had the time of my life
And I've searched through every open door
'Til I found the truth
And I owe it all to you








Photo Credit: Labor of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment