Thursday, March 19, 2009

Til Death Do Us Part

Today I picked up my engagement ring for the second time!! It is one thing to be without your bling the first time, but two is just unimaginable. And also, annoying, if I may add, because everyone assumes that the engagement is over! I can't even remember the number of times, over the past two weeks, that I have said "The ring is being sized"!! I was so proud to walk out of the store today with my ring and know that we would never have to part again. The first thing I did was......called my fabulous fiance! Of course! Picking up my ring took me back to the day that he asked me to be his wife, with so much love and pride. From that moment, I knew, with no doubt in my heart, that he and I would be together til death do us part!!


Photo Credit: Cameron Ingalls

No comments:

Post a Comment