Monday, March 23, 2009

A Trip Down Memory Lane

This weekend, my fabulous fiance and I will hit the highways of 85 and head back to Athens, GA. As mentioned before, we met in college at The University of Georgia, and this is the first time that we have been back to visit together since we left in 2004. Talking about it today, literally brought tears to my eyes. The thought of going back to the place where we first met, the place where we found each other and fell in love, brings about emotions in me, that I cannot even begin to express. If anyone could guess, we are going back to Athens for what else......a wedding!! And along with the wedding festivities of the weekend, we plan on visiting some of our special places at the University and in Athens. The University brought about a lot of firsts for us, and this weekend we will embark on Athens, GA as an engaged couple, for the first time. This weekend will be the first time that I introduce Athens, GA and The University of Georgia, to who else but, my fabulous fiance!!!


photo credit: Natalie Moser



1 comment: