Friday, March 27, 2009

Give It Up For the Groom

The groom's cake has always been known as a southern tradition, and this southern gal and guy will definitely partake in this tradition. The groom's cake is a great way to express the personality and interest of the groom. So, to give you an idea of who my fabulous fiance really is, I have posted some very unique groom's cakes. GA is always on my mind, so you can guess which cake is my favorite. You can be assured, however, that one of these cake ideas, will make an appearance at our wedding, along with a few personal touches!!
Photo Credit: Chef Abby

Photo Credit: CMNY Cakes



Photo Credit: Diamond Vues




Photo Credit: Cakes by Graham


Photo Credit: Carty Cakes

1 comment:

  1. Those grooms cakes are amazing!!! I LOVE the first one, but the beer can screams my FI...haha.

    ReplyDelete