Friday, July 17, 2009

50 Yard Dash

Photo Credit: Brides.com

Again, sorry for another delay.....I have been away in the great state of New Jersey taking a training course for work. The fabulous fiance and I are spending a weekend in New York City to take a break from wedding planning, house stuff, and to be honest, we just need some time together . However, I couldn't resist telling you about my 50 yard dash down the middle of Times Square! A girl will jump through hoops to get some goods for her blog. Yes I will!! So the fabulous fiance and I are walking through Times Square and standing right in front of us are a bride and groom, who were just married! She was so beautiful and they were so happy! It was written all over their faces. For once in my life, I knew exactly what it felt like to be the paparazzi!! I immediately grabbed my camera and took off in a crazy sprint, just to grab the photo. The fiance, by the way, was on the other hand, running along! Hehe!! And of course, I got it! The picture looks to be one of Sex In The City, but it was actually Takila In The City! I will post the few pictures that I got, when I get back home, but I couldn't resist sharing this story! We'll let the one above do for now. Just goes to show, that wedding planning, never ends! Even when you are on a mini vacation, you may wind up running through the middle of Times Square, trying to grab some special brides photo and loving every minute of it!!

1 comment:

  1. really cute picture. looks like you had to dodge some traffic!

    ReplyDelete