Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A New Friend

Photo Credit: The Wedding Planner

This past Thursday was my first Atlanta planning day in a while! I got up at 4am, in order to make the drive down to Atlanta and get some things done. My mom, being the wonderful mother that she is, took the day off, to be my right hand woman. I was so excited about the day that we had planned because it was all about making things happen and getting things done!! I was so excited to finally meet my planner!! She is exactly what I was looking for in a planner, and I am so excited that she will be taking care of things on my wedding day. There is nothing like feeling total confidence in the person that is going to handle your special day, and I totally feel that in my planner. She is everything that we were looking for. I think, most importantly, that your planner should become like a trusted friend because I feel that you will have that same confidence in them, as you would your BFF!! So, for any brides in the Atlanta area searching for a planner, feel free to shoot me an e-mail or message and I will be glad to "hook you up", with not just a planner, but a friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment