Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Check


Photo Credit: Instyle Weddings
There are so many wonderful resources out there for us brides. So many, that often times, it can become extremely overwhelming. You are always wondering what is the best, what will make this process easier, and which will not stress me out. Being a bride, that is planning an out of town wedding, it was so important to have a checklist that just really worked for me. I was really looking for something simple and organized, and I have found it.

If you are looking for a checklist that covers everything and really makes you feel stress free, please check our Russell Hazel Ideas. You will not be disappointed and you will save yourself, your mother, and your planner a lot of stress. So, enjoy checking all of those to dos off of your list. I sure have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment