Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our First DIY

This week has been all about the engagement party invites. There are so many different invites out there, so you really have to have an idea of what you are looking for. I cannot begin to tell you just how many invitations I looked at, and including the ones that my mom looked at, I'd say we were batting a thousand. We are actually combining our housewarming and engagement party. Most of our family and friends live out of town, so we wanted to make things more convenient for them. I have been putting together invites all week and tomorrow I will be working on the inserts! Yay!! Funny thing is, after looking at all of the engagement party invites, we actually ended up creating our very own invite!! And they are so adorable! So, you can add our engagement party invites as our first DIY project!
Photo Credit: Wedding Paper Divas

Photo Credit: Wedding Paper Divas

Photo Credit: Fun & Sassy Designs

Photo Credit: Fun & Sassy Designs

Photo Credit: Wedding Paper Divas





3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through another blog friend. Congrats on your engagement and GOOOO DAAWWGGGSS!!

    LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss B!! We are already friends!! GOOO DAAWWGGSSS!! That is all that I needed to hear! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your blog! I love this post...this invites are fun! Thanks for sharing!

    Congrats coming your way from Boston on the engagement and good luck wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete