Monday, July 27, 2009

It Is Here

Photo Credit: Style.com

After about 6 months, it is finally here!!! I am talking about my gorgeous wedding gown. I am so excited! Words cannot begin to describe. I wasn't sure how I would feel when the gown came in because you don't want to spend everyday contemplating its arrival. So, today was just perfect. As soon as I saw the name of the bridal salon on my phone, I new that my beauty had arrived. I can't wait to get together with my mother and try on my beautiful wedding gown. I am sure that there will be tears coming from everywhere. There is nothing that can really prepare you for this entire process, so the best thing is to just go with the flow and enjoy every single moment!! I am taking it all in and smiling, laughing, and loving each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment